Different Social Media Platforms Week 2 Part 1

     One of the most popular and widely used app in 2019 for personal use would definitely be Instagram. I see a lot of people not knowing what to do with their time and they will just sit and scroll on Instagram for hours. I deeply believe Instagram is geared towards personal use because you can entertain yourself by just sitting on Instagram, but also share whatever you want, whenever you want. Another platform that can counter Instagram is Twitter. Twitter can counter Instagram because people can sit on Twitter and "tweet," anything, but it seems that a lot of people are active on it just for personal use and looking around.
  I believe the best Platform to advertise on is Facebook. Other than Facebook, Instagram by far beats Twitter. No doubt about it. You can get an advertisement out on Instagram and have it reach way more people than you would if you tried to advertise on Twitter. Instagram is a lot more suitable for business because everything that you post can either be a video or a picture. Anybody can see that video or picture depending if you spend money on the ad sets or if you have many followers. I personally haven't tried to advertise before on either platform.
   I know that on Instagram you can pay money to have any demographic see your advertisement. Twitter on the other hand, I have no idea about and don't use it at all. I have heard that Facebook works well when you  have a well set up advertisement and run ad sets.

Comments

  1. Hi there Luke!
    I really like your template that you have used it looks very professional and makes you want to stay on your page. Anyways, I have also heard that Facebook is a great place not just advertise, Facebook allows your company to have a market place. I think the first ten products is free to sell but after that your business can purchase to sell more items (it's not very much money to have a market place on Facebook either.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke,
    Your template looks great! Its so easy to navigate on your blog and feels aesthetically pleasing. There is a business profile on Instagram that allows you to see the all of the activity that goes on. You are right, you have to pay additionally to promote your posts. I am interested actually to see how much it is. I have had instances were Instagram sends me $20 for certain posts that I guess gives me some sort of credit? not sure why but it would be interesting to research that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Luke I totally agree with you on everything involving twitter. I am also not a big follower or user of twitter and it seems very big for political use but as much for business compared to Instagram or Facebook. Also when it comes to advertisement it is absolutely true that pictures and videos are an even better way to get people interested. It is much more interesting looking at pictures then simply reading advertisements. I agree with everything you said!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts