Week 10 Part 2

Categories: the types of categories I would use on my blog would be: what content I will post about, reflection of social media posts, and progress of my social media. These three categories would help me reflect on mistakes I have made.

Content I will post about: Even writing the title of this gives me ideas to think about when posting new up and coming ideas. Writing about future content can be helpful, because when writing it you may not have realized something that could effect the content in a bad way. So, writing about this in your blog can really help actualize mistakes you have made, and how to correct them!

Reflection of Post: After a post you like to see how many likes, comments and shares it received. But also, if you notice that it did not get as much recognition as previous posts then you can go back and see what you have done and write about that in your blog to really ingrain it in your head. 

Progress: The third and most important category. Again, writing about comments, post reach, post engagement, likes, and shares will help you in the long run. Writing about progress can show you the mistakes that you have made and how to avoid by repetitive realization. 

COMMENTS ON CLASSMATES: Christopher Collins, Isabel Figueroa, Benjamin Karp

Comments

Popular Posts